A good feeling
Tonight at Kohl's I tried to try on a size 14, which I thought I was back into. Well, I drowned a little in them! I probably am at a 13. So, the 12s are a tad uncomfortable. But 14s are too big. I honestly was too lazy to go into juniors to find a 13. My goal then is to lose the weight so I don't have to get into a 14 and buy new pants - you know, save some money!
But it was a nice feeling. I have gained back 25 pounds of the 40 I lost. So I have to get my butt into gear. I remember when I worked out before and I felt so good about myself. I look at pictures and my face was nice and thin. I have to get there again!
Tonight we did a Sharon Mann boxing workout. It was tough. I drank an entire bottle of water while doing it, which is rare for me!
I remember I used to eat cottage cheese for a snack, too, when I was losing weight. So I am going to do that again. But I have to think of some ways to spice it up. I tried it with pineapple and did not like it. I'll have to find some great ideas!
But it was a nice feeling. I have gained back 25 pounds of the 40 I lost. So I have to get my butt into gear. I remember when I worked out before and I felt so good about myself. I look at pictures and my face was nice and thin. I have to get there again!
Tonight we did a Sharon Mann boxing workout. It was tough. I drank an entire bottle of water while doing it, which is rare for me!
I remember I used to eat cottage cheese for a snack, too, when I was losing weight. So I am going to do that again. But I have to think of some ways to spice it up. I tried it with pineapple and did not like it. I'll have to find some great ideas!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home