Ambition

1am·bi·tion

Pronunciation:
\am-ˈbi-shən\

Function:
noun

Etymology:
Middle English, from Middle French or Latin; Middle French, from Latin ambition-, ambitio, literally, act of soliciting for votes, from ambire

Date:
14th century

1 a: an ardent desire for rank, fame, or power b: desire to achieve a particular end
2: the object of ambition
3: a desire for activity or exertion

— am·bi·tion·less \-ləs\ adjective


I seem to lack ambition when it comes to working out lately. My goal over the past 7 days was to work out 5 of those. That did not happen. I did do a small thigh workout tonight on Exercise on Demand. It was Leslie Sansone and was only 11 minutes long. I have been so exhausted because of work lately, so I have just not had the ambition or energy to work out.
posted on Monday, December 10, 2007 | Link Here | 1 comments

1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that is why exercise needs to be fun. maybe you should roller derby. =D just kidding. I'm lacking ambition too. walked yesterday, but today was too nasty.

December 11, 2007 at 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home