some updates/things...
Last week I walked Saturday, Mon-Wed. It was something. But not enough. I managed to gain a couple more pounds. Ick.
So it's making me get in gear and think (again) about doing something more. Like what I'm eating. That is top of the list.
I also started looking at this Yoga book I had picked up awhile back. It's hard because I can't see the actual demonstration of each pose. However, they are written out very nicely with a picture or two with each pose. So that is nice. BUT...while I'm trying to read and do the pose at the same time is nearly impossible. John promised to read me each pose that I'll be working on (the ones I don't know) so I can get it down right.
I also am back to work and started my morning walk to work. It takes about 45 min.
As far as the eating thing...I'm watching John. What is he doing right? I know that he is a guy, I'm a girl, but I think some of what he is doing can pertain to me. My biggest thing (besides the coke, will work on that later) is that I tend to eat too much at night. I eat too big of a dinner because for some reason my head thinks my stomach is starving. So need to cut back there. I'm also going to work on no snacks after dinner either. John does this for the most part. He's lost 20 pounds. I know part of that is because he has a lot of muscle; hence why I want to get going on that yoga. Plus I need to stretch.
So much to do. So much.
So it's making me get in gear and think (again) about doing something more. Like what I'm eating. That is top of the list.
I also started looking at this Yoga book I had picked up awhile back. It's hard because I can't see the actual demonstration of each pose. However, they are written out very nicely with a picture or two with each pose. So that is nice. BUT...while I'm trying to read and do the pose at the same time is nearly impossible. John promised to read me each pose that I'll be working on (the ones I don't know) so I can get it down right.
I also am back to work and started my morning walk to work. It takes about 45 min.
As far as the eating thing...I'm watching John. What is he doing right? I know that he is a guy, I'm a girl, but I think some of what he is doing can pertain to me. My biggest thing (besides the coke, will work on that later) is that I tend to eat too much at night. I eat too big of a dinner because for some reason my head thinks my stomach is starving. So need to cut back there. I'm also going to work on no snacks after dinner either. John does this for the most part. He's lost 20 pounds. I know part of that is because he has a lot of muscle; hence why I want to get going on that yoga. Plus I need to stretch.
So much to do. So much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home