Relaxing.....

We needed to work out tonight. But, we did a relaxation show instead. I think that is important, too. Andy and I both had a busy day at work today. It was nice to stretch and just enjoy our bodies rather than sweating and aching muscles :)

I have been doing so bad at drinking water. Well - really any liquid. I start a bottle of water at work and find out that it is the end of the day and I drank maybe a quarter of it. I just forget to drink it because I get so busy! I really have to start being more aware of it.
posted on Friday, November 9, 2007 | Link Here | 1 comments

1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to stretch more! I find it really hard to relax when I try to though.

November 10, 2007 at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home