Bloating

Has anyone really ever thought about bloating? I'm suffering from a bout of it. It's made me gain two pounds. Which is really discouraging. I've been walking almost everyday for a good 45 min to an hour.

But I know that my stomach is at the usual stage of the month where it does this. I think it is related to my feminine stuff. This happens two weeks before my period usually begins.

Anywho...my point is, rather my question is, why do we bloat? I've never studied it. But I'm asking now. Is it because bloating is the body's way of making it not hurt quite so much? Of course, then it causes irritation in general. Bleh.

So I'm bloating. And it probably doesn't help that I decided to make sure I'm drinking 60 oz of tea a day. But let me tell you...that peppermint tea...drinking so much of it helped a lot! More today. =)
posted on Friday, November 16, 2007 | Link Here | 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home