spilling out of my jeans - aka mushroom cap
I heard the term mushroom cap on E! one day and I feel that way. You know the look. You have your jeans on and your bulge just sort of spills over the top. Well mine is so bad now I am under the impression people can see it when they look at me. I mean that my shirt does not even shadow it.
How did I get here? Like I said in a previous post, I never would have pinpointed myself as someone struggling with weight. I need to be more disciplined. What happened? I was content at 140. Sure, 129 was my goal, but 140 was cozy. I was not too thin and still considered a tad overweight - but I loved to workout in my workout pants and my sports bra. Now I don't want to walk around in that - or a tank top - because of my belly.
If I keep on with the workouts, and I learn to be more disciplined, maybe I will lose some. I will take 145 at this point. I have about 10 to lose. I need to do this.
I will admit - as much as last night's workout sucked - I felt GREAT afterwards. I was so proud of myself and felt as though I did accomplish something! And if I keep up those squats, I'll have one rock solid butt! :)
How did I get here? Like I said in a previous post, I never would have pinpointed myself as someone struggling with weight. I need to be more disciplined. What happened? I was content at 140. Sure, 129 was my goal, but 140 was cozy. I was not too thin and still considered a tad overweight - but I loved to workout in my workout pants and my sports bra. Now I don't want to walk around in that - or a tank top - because of my belly.
If I keep on with the workouts, and I learn to be more disciplined, maybe I will lose some. I will take 145 at this point. I have about 10 to lose. I need to do this.
I will admit - as much as last night's workout sucked - I felt GREAT afterwards. I was so proud of myself and felt as though I did accomplish something! And if I keep up those squats, I'll have one rock solid butt! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home