We finally watched the season premier of Biggest Loser last night. I like the show, but sure wish they'd focus, maybe explain more of what to do. One tidbit I did glean from the show is that someone mentioned that if you have to burn sugar you aren't burning fat. Interesting. There was something else too...but I forget at the moment what it was.

Spinning class started for me on Wednesday. I was out of town Monday night and couldn't go. My butt hurt afterwards. It wasn't the "bestest ever" workout, but it still felt really good. And dorky me left my water in the car. Doh. Oh well. I'll remember on Monday.

I still haven't gotten my lazy butt to walking again in the morning. I need to do that. Next week? No promises.
posted on Friday, September 14, 2007 | Link Here | 1 comments

1 comments:

Blogger tkrimms said...

I meant to watch the biggest loser this season but it escaped me.

September 30, 2007 at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home