Spinning Class
The fall has a way of ushering in a sense of "getting back to", doesn't it? I guess it's leftover from going to school.
I just signed up for a spinning class at the Y. I really loved it when I did the one in West Allis. I don't believe they had it in Racine after I moved. But they do now I found out. And not quite as expensive as West Allis either.
I was so excited I signed for two classes. ROFL! I hope it doesn't get to be too much.
I also plan to start walking to work from John's work again. It's just been too muggy. I don't enjoy getting to work drenching in sweat. Okay, not really drenching, but it feels like it some days. It's starting to cool down in the mornings now, though.
Anywho...that's my noise...I mean news.
I just signed up for a spinning class at the Y. I really loved it when I did the one in West Allis. I don't believe they had it in Racine after I moved. But they do now I found out. And not quite as expensive as West Allis either.
I was so excited I signed for two classes. ROFL! I hope it doesn't get to be too much.
I also plan to start walking to work from John's work again. It's just been too muggy. I don't enjoy getting to work drenching in sweat. Okay, not really drenching, but it feels like it some days. It's starting to cool down in the mornings now, though.
Anywho...that's my noise...I mean news.
1 comments:
We just decided today walking may have to take a back seat - we got bitten up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good for you, though - I know you LOVE Spinning!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home