I have a co-worker that INSISTS on checking the points value of everything that I eat. Today, she came in and said "how many points is that?" "How many points do you have left for dinner?" It's reasons like that, that I always feel that what I do or how I eat is never good enough. I've come to the conclusion/decision that I just don't care. I care about losing weight and being healthy, but I can't care what people say to me anymore. I have beat myself up over the years and I don't need anyone else's comments or anything else. I'll be getting a new tattoo ... a leaf on each wrist - one green and the other fall colors ... I'm turning over a new leaf. I cannot/will not rip on myself any longer and if someone says something negative to me ... in one ear and out the other.

I've been going to the gym 3-4 days per week and we walk every night after dinner. I can't weigh myself this week because of my period, but all month I have not lost anything. I'm sure my body is adjusting to the exercise ...
posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2007 | Link Here | 1 comments

1 comments:

Blogger tkrimms said...

I hate to be blunt but your coworker is an asshole. You are doing awesome and NO ONE can tell you different.

September 30, 2007 at 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home