Jazzercise
Yesterday Corinne and I signed up for 3 months of Jazzercise. Yesterday's class was hard, but good. If I had to judge based on today's, I would not go back. I really did not care for it today. Each day we had a different instructor. I plan on going Tuesday so I will see what instructor I have then.
I was planning on goinng 8:30 on Saturdays....but I may have to push to the next class. Today I had to go at 8:30 as there was only the one class and then not until 4:40. But I do want to go on Saturdays. I am exhausted. I have to run back to the store and am dreading getting into that car because I am so tired. I don't even know how I am typing this!
My hope is that by the end of my second week of Jazzercise, I will have lost 2 pounds. If I can continue to lose about 2 pounds then every week that would be really good.
I was planning on goinng 8:30 on Saturdays....but I may have to push to the next class. Today I had to go at 8:30 as there was only the one class and then not until 4:40. But I do want to go on Saturdays. I am exhausted. I have to run back to the store and am dreading getting into that car because I am so tired. I don't even know how I am typing this!
My hope is that by the end of my second week of Jazzercise, I will have lost 2 pounds. If I can continue to lose about 2 pounds then every week that would be really good.
Labels: jazzercise
1 comments:
it is great that you are going! Doing something fun is key to keeping up with the exercise. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home