I agree with Rebecca

I worked out Sunday. That was it. This was a very trying work week for me and I let it get to me. I should not have, I should have worked out. Guess what? Today at work a survey came around from HR, they are considering holding WW at work!

Anyway, tonight we are going to Brisco County & Grill for dinner. I will try to be good.

Andy's birthday was Wed. I got him an exercise ball :) Now we can use them together!
posted on Friday, April 27, 2007 | Link Here | 1 comments

1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

despite not working out, I did manage to lose a pound. Shock of shocks. I only ate out yesterday and I cut back on the coke. I guess that all helped. I still need to exercise though. Maybe John and I will go for another hike. The dork lost 5 lbs this week. So not fair!

April 28, 2007 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home