Good news and bad news....

The bad news first ... I needed (maybe wanted) a sugar rush at about 3p so I got peanut M&M's from the vending machine (I need to get rid ofthe vending machine vice!)

The good news.....

We had a cholesteral screening at work today. I had been taking for a year a flaxseed oil pill and eating butter with flaxseed oil in it. I got my cholesteral checked at the end of February and it was 212 (bad - should be under 200). The doctor had me start eating turkey meat (not really so bad) and also taking a plant sterol (a natural pill for cholesteral). I also stopped drinking chocolate in my milk. My cholesteral a little less than 2 months later.... 191! I am hoping the test is accurate because that is just awesome!!!!
posted on Wednesday, April 18, 2007 | Link Here | 1 comments

1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea on the cholesteral!

April 19, 2007 at 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home