The first day....of trying to get on track for the umpteenth time

Last week was horrible. AND if the scale is right, I have officially gained back almost 15 pounds of my 40. Don't get me wrong - losing 25 pounds is still excellent. BUT I need to keep my cholesteral down and stay on track. Even being the weight I am, it is still overweight.

Today I worked out. Tomorrow I have to force myself to find the time. We are going to dinner with Andy's dad and stepmom for Andy's birthday, and it is a pizza place. I will either end up with something veggie or a small pasta dish and bring leftovers for work.

My mother-in-law and I are signed up for a Pilates class starting in June I think it is, so that will be fun. I loved taking Pilates!!!!!

So here's to doing better...I hope!
posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 | Link Here | 1 comments

1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally find that paying for a class usually keeps me on track. I'm sure you'll have fun!

I walked yesterday, but because of the rain this morning...I didn't. I hate that. I wanted to walk.

May 1, 2007 at 5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home