Exercise
Last week I did get some exercise in. =) I was impressed with myself. However, I didn't do well enough with exercise and eating because I didn't lose any weight. Oh well. I still have two weeks left.
Saturday John and I went for a very, very long hike. I really enjoyed it and did well. We plan to do a hike every weekend. John wants to lose a few pounds himself.
I will run Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week. I was going to walk to work this morning, but because of the rain I didn't. I plan to tomorrow.
Saturday John and I went for a very, very long hike. I really enjoyed it and did well. We plan to do a hike every weekend. John wants to lose a few pounds himself.
I will run Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week. I was going to walk to work this morning, but because of the rain I didn't. I plan to tomorrow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home