3 lbs/3 Weeks
Okay, I posted this challenge on Sunday pre-maturely. I thought I was going to start on Monday...then I forgot to weigh myself...and a few other things happened on Monday.
So I finally weighed myself yesterday morning. I now know my starting point. (I hate weighing myself...I tend to get obsessed so I hide the scale...now that we finally have one). I'm working on this plan. I started it last week and I am doing pretty well. The snow on Wednesday set me back a day, but I ran yesterday and will run on Saturday.
I want to lose 3 lbs in 3 weeks. Next week will be a big challenge as well since I am in Fayette, IA for work. Everyday is bringing some sort of challenge. Stress. I forgot my teapot today. Etc. Etc. But I need to work through them.
I realized again the other day that I am being like my grandmother. She was diabetic, but still ate like she wasn't. I need to work on not being like that. I need to work hard on eating as if I do have IBS. It doesn't feel real, but there doesn't seem to be anything else wrong. So...
So I finally weighed myself yesterday morning. I now know my starting point. (I hate weighing myself...I tend to get obsessed so I hide the scale...now that we finally have one). I'm working on this plan. I started it last week and I am doing pretty well. The snow on Wednesday set me back a day, but I ran yesterday and will run on Saturday.
I want to lose 3 lbs in 3 weeks. Next week will be a big challenge as well since I am in Fayette, IA for work. Everyday is bringing some sort of challenge. Stress. I forgot my teapot today. Etc. Etc. But I need to work through them.
I realized again the other day that I am being like my grandmother. She was diabetic, but still ate like she wasn't. I need to work on not being like that. I need to work hard on eating as if I do have IBS. It doesn't feel real, but there doesn't seem to be anything else wrong. So...
2 comments:
How is this going?
okay, I guess. I haven't weighed myself or anything. But I haven't done any exercise really since I got to Fayette. I was going to last night when plans changed. I will try to tonight. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home