Low Impact Workout

Today...I was good. I finally (I've been thinking about it for months now) did a 20 min low impact workout in the wee morning hours. (where's that play button for the DVD...I can't see).

I was so excited that I couldn't wait to add my workout to the Activity Tracker (anyone can sign up for this. you do not have to be a wellmark member) so I can see how many calories I burned. What?!? 110 calories is all I burned! Ick. That hardly makes up for the coke I drank this morning. I burn more in 30 minutes walking 4 mph: 132.

However, I know this is good for me. Now, all those months of thinking about not drinking coke...when is that going to kick in for good?
posted on Wednesday, March 7, 2007 | Link Here | 2 comments

2 comments:

Blogger tkrimms said...

How many calories do you need to burn to burn off a pound???

March 7, 2007 at 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea...I think cutting out the coke will drop at least a pound or two. =)

March 8, 2007 at 5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home