Holy cats - 22 pounds in ONE MONTH
Andy's stepbrother tips the scales well over 300 pounds, if not into 400 almost. He started Nutri System, which is $300 a month for meals, a month ago. I saw him tonight - he is down 22 pounds in one month. That is incredible! This is someone that was a track person in high school that weighed that much. How awesome for him! We all were getting afraid that he would not live to be 40 with his current condition. He had surgery once and his heart did stop beating on the table. They revived him. No doubt his weight had a lot to do with it.
He also goes to Cardinal Fitness and goes on the treadmill. I am so proud of him to see him losing the weight and staying on track!!!!
I just wanted to share that!
He also goes to Cardinal Fitness and goes on the treadmill. I am so proud of him to see him losing the weight and staying on track!!!!
I just wanted to share that!
1 comments:
Yea for him!
I wish my brother would do that. He is so grossly over weight.
Post a Comment
<< Home