Hiking
I went hiking yesterday with John. Oh. My. Word. The hardest hike I have done in a very, very long time. The trails were not easy to do because of the snow.
By the end I was hurting. My knees were hurting. My calves were hurting. My thighs were hurting. It was so painful to finish the last part of the hike!
Me thinks I won't be hiking at that park during the winter again. But it was still good to it. I look forward to a better hike once the snow melts away.
By the end I was hurting. My knees were hurting. My calves were hurting. My thighs were hurting. It was so painful to finish the last part of the hike!
Me thinks I won't be hiking at that park during the winter again. But it was still good to it. I look forward to a better hike once the snow melts away.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home