Fatty McGee

That is how I feel, although I shouldn't. I am grateful for the 40 pounds I lost...but that has turned into 28. I have gained about 12 back (3.5 of that last week). I have been wearing a size 10 for awhile now, but they are feeling a little snug. I don't have a choice but to get back down because I don't have any pants that AREN'T a 10! So I guess that is good and bad!

I decided to try and eat a bit better. Yesterday I went grocery shopping and bought whole wheat flour tortillas and pita bread to eat with like ham and lettuce and tomato for lunches. I also did a pretty good workout. It was an hour and I did 24 minutes and a stretch, but let me tell you I was SWEATING. It was an All-Star Workout.

I just want to 'feel' the same. I could almost care less about the scale - I want my pants to fit!
posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 | Link Here | 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home