Veggies
The thing on my mind almost all week long is getting myself to eat more substantial food...like fruits and veggies. The fruit I'm actually doing pretty well on. Those seem easy if you just buy them you can put them on your counter and grab one when you are hungry. Veggies...don't seem as easy. I'm not sure why. Sure I could eat them raw. But my stomach doesn't really appreciate that.
I've known for awhile and I'm finally working harder at it...I need to avoid things high in sodium. They drive me crazy. This means the lean cuisines I've been eating and the progresso soups I've been having. It means more food planning. Ugh. I hate planning. It's easier to buy some frozen and canned foods.
Today would've been a good day to do these things, but instead I...did other things. I'm sure I could find a good slow cooker recipe if I just dig a little.
I've known for awhile and I'm finally working harder at it...I need to avoid things high in sodium. They drive me crazy. This means the lean cuisines I've been eating and the progresso soups I've been having. It means more food planning. Ugh. I hate planning. It's easier to buy some frozen and canned foods.
Today would've been a good day to do these things, but instead I...did other things. I'm sure I could find a good slow cooker recipe if I just dig a little.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home