Update
I'm still doing well at walking at my lunch time and toning 3-4 times a week. I toned last night and it was really hard. I'm not sure why. But I did it.
A part of me feels like I need to do more cardio, but I haven't felt like it at all.
And a part from drinking too much coke...I'm doing pretty well on what I'm eating. I'm really watching my sodium intake. Although I still felt super crappy yesterday. I know a food journal would help a lot...but it ranks right up there with adding more cardio workouts...I just don't feel like it.
A part of me feels like I need to do more cardio, but I haven't felt like it at all.
And a part from drinking too much coke...I'm doing pretty well on what I'm eating. I'm really watching my sodium intake. Although I still felt super crappy yesterday. I know a food journal would help a lot...but it ranks right up there with adding more cardio workouts...I just don't feel like it.
1 comments:
the journal is the keeeey.... the journal is the keeeeyyyy....
sorry, feeling weird tonight. It's journaling that got me to figure out that I can't eat aged cheese or chocolate in quantity anymore or I'm knocked out with a migraine.
how desperately sad i am about that, though
Post a Comment
<< Home