This Week
Well, I haven't really toned this week. Which isn't a good thing. I couldn't believe how hard it was to lift the weights. I blame my period. I hope that is what it is. I have been walking a lot though, so I'm not totally devoid of exercise.
I have stuck to drinking more and more tea. I'm trying to plan so I can phase out the coke. It isn't easy.
I also realize more and more how important it is for myself to stay away from the frozen food section. There is something in the perservatives or something that is driving me insane. Same with the Progresso Soup.
But again...that means planning...something I need to work on.
How is everyone else doing?
I have stuck to drinking more and more tea. I'm trying to plan so I can phase out the coke. It isn't easy.
I also realize more and more how important it is for myself to stay away from the frozen food section. There is something in the perservatives or something that is driving me insane. Same with the Progresso Soup.
But again...that means planning...something I need to work on.
How is everyone else doing?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home