Tea Addiction?
Not yet, but I hope to develop one. I really need to get away from the coke for health reasons. So I'm trying to develop a new and healthy addiction.
Last night John and I swung by a Pick n' Save where they had some bulk bins. Lo' and behold...they had some tea in those bins. What a great way to try some out!!
One that I picked up was a black tea: Orange Spice. It sounds good. It takes yucky. LOL! Kellie, here at work, said tea is an aquired taste. So true. It took me awhile to get used to peppermint and green tea. So I'll keep drinking it.
I also picked up Honeybusch. It wasn't bad. The other two I haven't tried yet that I got are Cinnamon Orange Tea and Lemon Ginger Tea. They are just herbal teas.
Last night John and I swung by a Pick n' Save where they had some bulk bins. Lo' and behold...they had some tea in those bins. What a great way to try some out!!
One that I picked up was a black tea: Orange Spice. It sounds good. It takes yucky. LOL! Kellie, here at work, said tea is an aquired taste. So true. It took me awhile to get used to peppermint and green tea. So I'll keep drinking it.
I also picked up Honeybusch. It wasn't bad. The other two I haven't tried yet that I got are Cinnamon Orange Tea and Lemon Ginger Tea. They are just herbal teas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home