Day two of resolution: KEEP ON TRACK
Worked out today...two in a row! Felt like crap yesterday but still worked out. Today I just had a runny nose/stuffy nose on and off. I did The Biggest Loser 2 workout. Andy did most of it, but he had a stomach ache so he skipped the ab workout. Since we will be gone tomorrow night, I was thinking of doing a small workout in the morning and a small one when I get home. If I do 15 minutes in the AM and 15 minutes in the PM, then I should be good.
2 comments:
Yeah...doing an AM workout did not happen - too tired!
I don't do well with early morning workouts either. My goal right now is to get out and walk at lunch. I know it won't happen every day, but at least it is a 1/2 hour of walking.
Post a Comment
<< Home